Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I think a customer got the worst '11 superfractor today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Is ryan dempster the worst super in bc? Customer got it AND got a john lindsey gold ref mlb rc logo in the next bx. Keep in mind he was born IN 1977.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
He opened Bowman Chrome, not Draft. Of course there's going to be veterans in there. I don't think Dempster is close to the worst you can pull though.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
This John Lindsey character is interesting. He's 34 years old with SEVENTEEN minor league seasons under his belt, if that's where you'd put 17 seasons. He's spent literally half his life in the minors, probably ridden 1.7 million miles on buses. It's not like he has no ability, he's had some decent seasons in double and triple A. He reached the Dodgers last season where he went 1-12 with an OPS+ of -32, which I didn't think was mathematically possible. Cardwise, it's tough to imagine a worse pull. Even Nick Adenhart or someone would have a better hobby profile, to be hard-hearted about it. But I think I like this John Lindsey guy. Good for him.

The more I read about John Lindsey, the more I like him. I'd like to get that gold ref from your customer it you can work it out ($5 dlvd, I'm not crazy).

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
smapdi said:
This John Lindsey character is interesting. He's 34 years old with SEVENTEEN minor league seasons under his belt, if that's where you'd put 17 seasons. He's spent literally half his life in the minors, probably ridden 1.7 million miles on buses. It's not like he has no ability, he's had some decent seasons in double and triple A. He reached the Dodgers last season where he went 1-12 with an OPS+ of -32, which I didn't think was mathematically possible. Cardwise, it's tough to imagine a worse pull. Even Nick Adenhart or someone would have a better hobby profile, to be hard-hearted about it. But I think I like this John Lindsey guy. Good for him.

The more I read about John Lindsey, the more I like him. I'd like to get that gold ref from your customer it you can work it out ($5 dlvd, I'm not crazy).

It's interesting that he hasn't gotten a shot hitting .300+ 3 years straight.

Members online

Latest posts