Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1909 T206 Honus Wagner PSA 2 on the bay!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
I think I remember a BGS 1 sell for over a Mil so I think this one is priced pretty good...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-T206-Honus ... 727wt_1396

honus.png

sbfinley

Mar 23, 2011
I'm not quite sure about a BGS 1, or BVG 1 for that matter, Wagner selling for over a million. I could be wrong but the recent sales I can remember are the past two REA auctions, a PSA 1 (Connecticut Wag) went for a little under $300k and the PSA Auth (Franken Wag) went for less than $200k, and the "Nun" auction which was raw I believe. A BVG 1 Wagner sold for $350k a couple of years ago. The last major sale I can recall was an SGC 40 that sold for around $800k. That being said I believe the BIN on Memory Lane's is a good percentage higher then what it would bring at auction. I doubt, however, that they actually expect the BIN to be hit. The ebay post is more likely a marketing tool for their next major auction. That card in a serious sports auction would probably estimate around $300k to $500k and likely sell around $600k.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
sbfinley said:
I'm not quite sure about a BGS 1, or BVG 1 for that matter, Wagner selling for over a million. I could be wrong but the recent sales I can remember are the past two REA auctions, a PSA 1 (Connecticut Wag) went for a little under $300k and the PSA Auth (Franken Wag) went for less than $200k, and the "Nun" auction which was raw I believe. A BVG 1 Wagner sold for $350k a couple of years ago. The last major sale I can recall was an SGC 40 that sold for around $800k. That being said I believe the BIN on Memory Lane's is a good percentage higher then what it would bring at auction. I doubt, however, that they actually expect the BIN to be hit. The ebay post is more likely a marketing tool for their next major auction. That card in a serious sports auction would probably estimate around $300k to $500k and likely sell around $600k.

Now that you mention it, I remember now it was the BVG 1 for $350k. For some reason I thought it was a mil. My bad!

Members online