Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

We doing secret santa this year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
santa.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
xmas.jpg

YANK.jpg

ruthe.jpg

they are jumbo type,employee cards and some were mailed out over the holidays

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Id be down if someone setup a secret santa for basketball

Sadly, I doubt that one would happen. I think the last Basketball SS I've seen was the one I ran when I was doing the Team Collector Group on the old Beckett site.

If there was one for Baseball like I've seen in the past, I'd be interested in at least a low-end if not mid. Maybe if it was less people, more restrictive with who can enter (not to be an elitist or that doing that always works, but may be the best chance) it could work...or if it's nearly impossible to get 100% in these sorts of things, it could be close.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
If you guys get one going, I would suggest a central Santa.
Someone you send the cards to directly and then once everything is fine, they get sent out.
It's the only way I can think of to keep it all gravy. Provided the central Santa doesn't run off..

I'm out this year, as my experience last year wasn't great.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
tonsofcommons said:
I agree with Kevbo.

Only way to do it is throw $2 or $3 in with your shipment and send to a escrow Santa.

and make sure we have a Shipping Santa, and a Lawyer Santa... A Small Claims Santa would be nice, as well as a Teacher Santa, you know cause Teachers are cool...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I Think theres Enough Giving Thur Out The Whole Year on Here............. HO HO HO ;)

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
With the wedding in Dec. this year I have to bow out.
Make sure lance mountain gets a good partner he gets screwed everytime.
Have fun with it guys I did in years past.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
craiger122003 said:

I really would like to do another SS this year. However, I feel that it probably won't be well received. Last year was the worst year I have seen since being involved with SS (participation-wise). I really feel like its fun to do this and I will head it up if you folks want to do another one. Perhaps see what the reception is over the weekend and I could set it up starting on Monday? I will need someone to help me if we do it again this year. Thoughts?

ronzo

Sep 8, 2008
Stroudsburg, PA
blanning71 said:
craiger122003 said:

I really would like to do another SS this year. However, I feel that it probably won't be well received. Last year was the worst year I have seen since being involved with SS (participation-wise). I really feel like its fun to do this and I will head it up if you folks want to do another one. Perhaps see what the reception is over the weekend and I could set it up starting on Monday? I will need someone to help me if we do it again this year. Thoughts?

I'd be interested!

Members online

Latest posts