Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BEST MAILWEEK OF MY LIFE LOTS OF HIGH END!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Hey guys, I know I have posted theses before but I'm just so stoked to have all of them in hand. I even rescanned the Robinson.lmk what you guys think!!

jackie.jpg

0jdimaggiosweet.jpg

brooks.jpg

clemens.jpg

willis.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I think you have an incredible collection and I am glad you posted them again because those are just plain sick!!!!!!!

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
mlbsalltimegreats said:
I think you have an incredible collection and I am glad you posted them again because those are just plain sick!!!!!!!
Thanks I think I have a nice collection and you have a nice one as well. As for the nicknames I'm 13/21 completed.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Very nice haul.

I have a question regarding the Clemens. As someone who collects Clemens, have you noticed any significant drops in the closing prices of his singles since the McNamee situation?

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Very nice haul.

I have a question regarding the Clemens. As someone who collects Clemens, have you noticed any significant drops in the closing prices of his singles since the McNamee situation?
Ya acually they have dropped alot I know i have bought one for as little as 35 bucks.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Question for ya. I know most/all of the '04 SP patches & auto/patches sell very well. Was wondering if this is also the case with the set you're doing? I'm pretty sure I already know the answer, but do you mind posting some of the prices you've paid. If you don't wish to disclose that info I'd completely understand.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Cobra29svt said:
Question for ya. I know most/all of the '04 SP patches & auto/patches sell very well. Was wondering if this is also the case with the set you're doing? I'm pretty sure I already know the answer, but do you mind posting some of the prices you've paid. If you don't wish to disclose that info I'd completely understand.
250 arod
75 maz
53 dawson
76 seaver
85 bagwell
70 yount
50 mussina
135 chipper
105 brooks
those are the ones i bought and traded for the rest.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
I think those prices are very reasonable and some were even cheap IMO. Thanks for sharing. Awesome set. That A-Rod is SICK! Was that a BIN or auction?

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Cobra29svt said:
I think those prices are very reasonable and some were even cheap IMO. Thanks for sharing. Awesome set. That A-Rod is SICK! Was that a BIN or auction?
actually i got it from Z rob new i needed it for my set and hooked me up with Z to buy it from him.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Dpanthers14 said:
Cobra29svt said:
actually i got it from Z rob new i needed it for my set and hooked me up with Z to buy it from him.

Well I don't really keep up w/ A-rod prices, but seems like a very good price to me. I have something I wanna show ya in a few days. ;)

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Cobra29svt said:
Dpanthers14 said:
Cobra29svt said:

Well I don't really keep up w/ A-rod prices, but seems like a very good price to me. I have something I wanna show ya in a few days. ;)
DONT BE MESSING WITH MY MIND!!! did you get the Thomas one for my set if so I'm goinin to be invious lol.

Members online

Latest posts