Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sometimes less is moore: Bowman Chrome Haul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I normally would have ripped a ton of this stuff by now but times have chanegd and I have steered clear of the risk, and the temptation. So I was out workin this evening and I decided to stop in and watch a buddy of mine open some Bowman Chrome. I have been helping him with his business so he decides to let me in on the break. I opened up the first half of one of the boxes of Chrome and he says, keep what you pull. So I start ripping.....

Hit a USA "xfractor-ish" auto of Clate Schmidt

Next was a diecut of Jameson Taillon with the circley refractor finish--not numbered.

At this point I was thinking there was a prospect auto left in the second half of the box so I traded a few hours of estimating and project planning for the remaining packs. Well, glad I did........

I was also given a few autos from his boxes:

Schafer Hall
Aaron Hicks
Reese Havens Refractor auto

I didn't hit much other than a few refractors of nobody in particular BUT!!!!!!

in the very last pack I hit the other auto.......

and sometimes less is MOORE!!!!

Orange Refractor auto of Matt Moore #'d 4/25!!

not to shabby.

I miss all the breaking but this will do just fine to tide me over!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Didnt think that I would have to tell a MOD to put information in the proper area but I guess I will have to...

Brian - this belongs in the UNBELIEVA-PULL thread. You know that I'm right!

:D

Congrats!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
blanning71 said:
Eh, IDK if it would be considered a great pull. It is a nice lookin card for me though.

Didnt you say it was a $600 card? How is that not great! Great can encompass a lot of things, not just high dollar btw... ;)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
MojoDan said:
blanning71 said:
Eh, IDK if it would be considered a great pull. It is a nice lookin card for me though.

Didnt you say it was a $600 card? How is that not great! Great can encompass a lot of things, not just high dollar btw... ;)

Thats what I was quoted. But I still feel that some 1/1's or some crazy jumbo patch with a whole logo on it is worthy of that thread. Not this....but don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining!

Members online