Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

--- daerhT gninroM ehT-The Morning Thread---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
untitled.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
glad someone started this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ebay is breaking me ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Going to watch:
Unthinkable
A psychological thriller centered around a black-ops interrogator and an FBI agent who press a suspect terrorist into divulging the location of three nuclear weapons set to detonate in the U.S.
Directed by Gregor Jordan. Starring Samuel L. Jackson, Carrie-Anne Moss, Michael Sheen.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Just asked this guy what he thought about the Aggies (TA&M) moving conferences. He looked at me like I was speaking in tongues. So I looked at him perplexed, and said, "Texas A&M? Your hat?"
He says, in this weird little, what I think was British accent, "Oh you know what mate, I just like the hat." :benson:
Maybe he liked the color, butI bet they're his initialls :lol:

Dan: Ya at the rink. Watching that Movie I just posted before football. Great win for LSU and the Huskers. Great to see the Sooners Lose!!!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
At least 54 different people saw my uploads yesterday. That means theres many many more lurkers out there reading this thread than posting in it.

I'm a callin' you out!

Members online

Latest posts