Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 box of Leaf metal Ali - Woooooooooooooo!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Didn't hit an Ali but I did hit a PC auto of the Nature Boy himself. Happy with that pull. Can't go wrong with on-card of Naitch. It could have been real bad... (a guy at the shop got ***** BAD on 4 boxes).

The cards are nice. I got 3 refractors all #d to 125. Some more color would have been nice, but no major complaints. My other "hit" was an event worn card #d to 25. I REALLY would like to know what the hell its from... The vagueness of that term still bothers me no matter what company uses it.

For the price (I paid $150), I won't be opening more but it was fun.
all /125
DSC02965.jpg
DSC02964.jpg
DSC02963.jpg

/25
DSC02966.jpg

Naitch!
DSC02968.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
Is that all you get for $150?

Yup. I'm happy though. The Flair is a PC hit and would sell for around $75. The event worn gets around $15. And the base/parallels would grab a few bucks. Still worth it for the shot at an on-card Ali auto. I won't open more though. Many autos only get like $25.

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
It's my understanding that "Flair" doesn't sign much at all...If I am correct he just started signing auto's on cards a year or 2 ago.

Nice pull on the Flair.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
refuse24 said:
It's my understanding that "Flair" doesn't sign much at all...If I am correct he just started signing auto's on cards a year or 2 ago.

Nice pull on the Flair.

I love the Flair, Ty !!! Also a HUGE fan of his !

DSC06619.jpg

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
55_marlins_sp said:
refuse24 said:

Nice pull on the Flair.

I love the Flair, Ty !!! Also a HUGE fan of his !

DSC06619.jpg

From the National Right?
I got him on an 8x10 with the Nature Boy Inscription. I missed the photo opportunity for him but got Angle's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts