Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matheny mailday- 10 years and finally it shows up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Finally closed out the 2001 Pacific Extreme/Hobby/Preimere Date/Retail LTD set. I got the Retail LTD in the mail today and it's the only one I've seen since it came out 10 years ago. A couple of other recent Matheny's as well including my first 1/1.

matheny4.jpg

matheny4back.jpg

pp.jpg
pp2.jpg

matheny2004cd.jpg

matheny2004cdback.jpg

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
NICE! I bet his stuff is getting tough to find. My pursuit of Bucky Jacobsen has hit a wall. I think I've only found 1 or 2 items in 2011.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
theplasticman said:
NICE! I bet his stuff is getting tough to find. My pursuit of Bucky Jacobsen has hit a wall. I think I've only found 1 or 2 items in 2011.

It is very difficult finding Matheny cards. It does make it satisfying landing them though.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Excellent! It's not every day you pick up a few, including one to "close out" a run of parallels. You must be pretty fired up. They're nice looking cards. Time to celebrate!

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Mozzie22 said:
theplasticman said:

It is very difficult finding Matheny cards. It does make it satisfying landing them though.

Congrats again... really exciting to see other player collectors finding those tough issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts