Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Machado Retail Bowman auto redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I received the email from Topps a week ago that they were in the "sorry it's taking so long, want a replacement?" phase of this redemption.

Who is holding out, and who is looking for a replacement? Since they go by BV, and Machado is rated pretty high, it could be a decent replacement.

Thoughts?

Abracadaver

Jan 30, 2011
Eureka, CA
I'm still waiting for my Aroldis Chapman refractor auto redemption. They sent me that email too. Hopefully they get it. I don't trust their idea of replacements. I've heard a lot of horror stories.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I am holding 2, he has those AND all of his Bowman Platinum Auto's and parallels. I am waiting till spring training, if they aren't done by then I'll call.

I am also waiting on 2 2010 Bowman Chrome Jaff Decker Auto's
and a 2011 Topps Tribute Yount Molitor Braun Auto and soon a 2011 Triple Threads Greinke/Braun/Fielder Auto

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Exposfan said:
Topps just Tweeted a pick of these signed sticker Auto's.

toppscardsTopps Company
Manny Machado!!! http://twitpic.com/7armrw

2 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Thanks for the info. I was toying with asking for a replacement because Machado's value is high and I don't really want it for a PC or anything. I figured I could get a decent-value replacement for my PC.

Now I think I might just do the whole retail Bowman auto set, since I've got a bunch.

Members online

Latest posts