Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

world series who gets mvp so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
This is a tough one. Who's your pick?

If the rangers win i might have to go with holland. No one else has yet to make a name for them selves.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
bouwob said:

If the rangers win i might have to go with holland. No one else has yet to make a name for them selves.

NO BO DY-there are 1 or 2 more games left.

And seriously, Holland? He is my favorite Ranger by far, but you can't get the MVP when you start 1 game of the series IMO.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
hail2thevictors said:
bouwob said:

And seriously, Holland? He is my favorite Ranger by far, but you can't get the MVP when you start 1 game of the series IMO.
Guess you missed "so far".

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Hallsgator said:
hail2thevictors said:
bouwob said:

No, I didn't. But to me it's beyond silly to ask who is the MVP after game 2 of a tied series-and then ask after game 5.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:

Can he win with only having impact in one game when everyone else on the team was slamming the ball?

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Hallsgator said:
hail2thevictors said:
bouwob said:

But, if you wan a "so far" answer-Napoli seems to be then clear leader.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
7 post season saves for Feliz
Incredible entire post season for Cruz

Been watching every game and can't think of any other players mentioned more. Im impartial to both teams, Texas will win though ;)

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
ThoseBackPages said:
bouwob said:
ThoseBackPages said:

Can he win with only having impact in one game when everyone else on the team was slamming the ball?

no, but as it stands right now, thats the thing that the 2011 World Series will be known for in 2041
Yes, the only thing that people in New York will remember about this World Series is, well, nothing.

I don't understand how the WS has to include the Yankees to be nationally viewed. This has been a good World Series.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
hail2thevictors said:
ThoseBackPages said:
bouwob said:
ThoseBackPages said:

no, but as it stands right now, thats the thing that the 2011 World Series will be known for in 2041
Yes, the only thing that people in New York will remember about this World Series is, well, nothing.

I don't understand how the WS has to include the Yankees to be nationally viewed. This has been a good World Series.

must be for all the viewers tuning in to root against the yankees.

Dont be upset that your team cant buy a title every year. They sure try considering their payroll is more than the cards and the rangers combined.

Members online

Latest posts