Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
MojoDan said:
muskiesfan said:
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Drop in a bit more if/when you can Joe ;)

Definitely trying. :D Now that everything seems to be on the up and up, that shouldn't be a problem. Of course, this time tomorrow, we will be on I-70 heading towards The Burgh.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
muskiesfan said:
MojoDan said:
muskiesfan said:

Definitely trying. :D Now that everything seems to be on the up and up, that shouldn't be a problem. Of course, this time tomorrow, we will be on I-70 heading towards The Burgh.

NIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:
MojoDan said:
muskiesfan said:

Good deal! Hope you and Crystal enjoy the Hockey game.
Is Primantis scheduled for the same day?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dave (p)- Did you get expressed, written consent from Eric before making that post? ;) :lol: Are you off Thursday and Friday, or either of those days?

Dan- We're going to Primantis for dinner tomorrow night. I've been there before when passing through Pittsburgh. Crystal has never been and is looking forward to it. I have a feeling that she will be posting a ton of pictures on Facebook when we get back. :lol:

*EDIT* Obviously I am looking forward to Primantis as well. That sentence didn't sound right.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
muskiesfan said:
Dave (p)- Did you get expressed, written consent from Eric before making that post? ;) :lol: Are you off Thursday and Friday, or either of those days?

Dan- We're going to Primantis for dinner tomorrow night. I've been there before when passing through Pittsburgh. Crystal has never been and is looking forward to it. I have a feeling that she will be posting a ton of pictures on Facebook when we get back. :lol:

*EDIT* Obviously I am looking forward to Primantis as well. That sentence didn't sound right.

I am off all week :cool: and no I did not get Eric's permission :oops:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Art, I have hit a couple of nice Piazza Inserts thus far......scans later this week.

Something to chew on.........I am thinking about selling most everything......just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts