Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TO EVERYONE I HAVE MADE DEALS WITH!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
My account got deleted by accident with the recent problems to the site. So I had to re-register, so if you remember who you are and need to get a hold of me, here I am. lol

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
cgilmo said:
I am very sorry about the lost data.

It's roughest on new accounts during the 6 days we lost.

No problem!!! Stuff happens. I just want to make sure that everyone I have done deals with knows I am still here and don't think I have backed out or anything. Glad the site is back up.

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
Crazylox23 said:
I lost a id of a guy I did a deal with and I cant find any of the contact info on him.
I am not sure if I did a deal with you or not. If you want you can PM the info of the deal and it will help me remember if I did do a deal.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
JustinVerlander35 said:
cgilmo said:

No problem!!! Stuff happens. I just want to make sure that everyone I have done deals with knows I am still here and don't think I have backed out or anything. Glad the site is back up.

PM me your address. I have a Verlander for you. We need more understanding new members like yourself.

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
TomMurry said:
JustinVerlander35 said:
cgilmo said:

PM me your address. I have a Verlander for you. We need more understanding new members like yourself.

Ah thanks man! You don't have to do that.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
I wanted you to know I did send you that $5 paypal for the Verlander RC chrome auto that we agreed to.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding of course-as a fellow Tigers fan, welcome to the best card board on the web.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
JustinVerlander35 said:
TomMurry said:
JustinVerlander35 said:
cgilmo said:

Ah thanks man! You don't have to do that.
Oh yes he does......you will take it....and like it Dammit :D

Members online

Latest posts