Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Live from Taiwan, its Leaf Valiant Draft on Ebay!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Well, that didn't take long. The first Ichiro has hit.

[ebay:2mn0u0d1]320786240047[/ebay:2mn0u0d1]

ArtVandelay

Jul 6, 2010
Anyone concerned with the lack of parallels up?

1 Ichiro and 1 orange given to Japers by BG as a bonus replacement to damaged metal card.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
It would have been nice if there were some kind of player info on these. At the very least there could have been a mention of the drafting team, or some kind of personal info.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
No parallels, all Green base. Wonder where the rest is.

Are we in for a big fiasco? I just searched Leaf Valiant and cam eup with 129 listings. Of those 9 are for cases/boxes/whatever. Leaving 120 auctions for the actual cards. 119 Base green and 1 Orange sent to Jaypers. Thats easily 12 full boxes worth of autographs.

Doesn't it seem very odd that no other parallels have shown up?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
DeliciousBacon said:
It would have been nice if there were some kind of player info on these. At the very least there could have been a mention of the drafting team, or some kind of personal info.

They do.... they are pieces of history.... card says so.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
Jaypers said:
No parallels, all Green base. Wonder where the rest is.

Are we in for a big fiasco? I just searched Leaf Valiant and cam eup with 129 listings. Of those 9 are for cases/boxes/whatever. Leaving 120 auctions for the actual cards. 119 Base green and 1 Orange sent to Jaypers. Thats easily 12 full boxes worth of autographs.

Doesn't it seem very odd that no other parallels have shown up?

my guess is that people are just listing the base autos first. 11 rings 13 years often does that.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
what do the backs look like?

$(KGrHqF,!gsE5so!GmgyBOsJznf-rg~~60_12.JPG

Members online