Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ichiro Metal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
So far just 3 in hand and one redemption(/25) on eBay so far. Looks like 7 sold, anyone here other than Bobby have one incoming?

Also see one Valiant is listed.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
So much for "Everyone will have their cases on Thursday". "It will be an even playing field for everyone". blah blah blah

Sorry BG, I know UPS dropped the ball on your great plan, but it doesn't stop me from being frustrated.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I got mine(that I pulled from a box from Andrew!), I didn't want to spam by posting it but mine is the one on ebay that isn't just a stripe.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
coltsnsox07 said:
I got mine(that I pulled from a box from Andrew!), I didn't want to spam by posting it but mine is the one on ebay that isn't just a stripe.
So Andrew does have the goods?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
So much for "Everyone will have their cases on Thursday". "It will be an even playing field for everyone". blah blah blah

Sorry BG, I know UPS dropped the ball on your great plan, but it doesn't stop me from being frustrated.

I was alerted to this by JP... I am sorry UPS screwed up the deliveries..
I hate this kind of crap... UPS has stated delivery times and usually is right on the target... Very frustrating when it doesnt work as it should...
BG

P.S.- This seems to happen with a lot of products in the marketplace. Any suggestions how to keep UPS frm delivering too early (without imposing extra costs that dealers would have to cover)..

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Leaf said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

I hate this kind of crap... UPS has stated delivery times and usually is right on the target... Very frustrating when it doesnt work as it should...
BG

P.S.- This seems to happen with a lot of products in the marketplace. Any suggestions how to keep UPS frm delivering too early (without imposing extra costs that dealers would have to cover)..

easy, lets say I am in Baltimore and you ship from Dallas, I am a 3 day ship

So you ship all of your 3day people, Baltimore, New York, PA on Friday, everyone will get it Wed

Now you have guys in Chicago, 2 day ship, you ship their cases on Monday, they will have Wed

Dallas/ any where that is a one day ship, you ship on Tuesday so they get it on Wed.

Just have a Tiered shipping depending on which UPS Zone you are in.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
All In Cards said:
Leaf said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

BG

So you ship all of your 3day people, Baltimore, New York, PA on Friday, everyone will get it Wed

Now you have guys in Chicago, 2 day ship, you ship their cases on Monday, they will have Wed

Dallas/ any where that is a one day ship, you ship on Tuesday so they get it on Wed.

That is exactly what we did (hell, Texas doesnt even ship until tomorrow)... Ups just delivered some of the packages WAY early (maybe misrouted as airs)... BG

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
This was not supposed to be about bashing his delivery time. I wanted to know how many of the patch/autos are out there.

So far it does not seem like that many, Brian how many redemptions have been filled other than the 3 on eBay?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
shepsspot said:
This was not supposed to be about bashing his delivery time. I wanted to know how many of the patch/autos are out there.

So far it does not seem like that many, Brian how many redemptions have been filled other than the 3 on eBay?

I think we have filled about 12-14 so far
I have to imagine some of those are PC or Japan bound..
BG

All In Cards said:
Leaf said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

BG

I have the answer.............

BG you hire one member of FCB from every state & country. You ship all the cases for that state to them. Then upon release each state ships their cases out, therefore providing a level playing field. Its a win-win situation. FCBers get some work, and the customers all receive their product on the same day. I'll take all the NY cases!

;)

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Leaf said:
shepsspot said:

BG

One /25 just got listed on eBay, looks to be the bottom of the "A"

BIN/BO $2,499!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
[ebay:1gi9opvu]140631102446[/ebay:1gi9opvu]

$(KGrHqN,!k8E6B10BUE2BOsqw!VP2!~~60_3.JPG

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
shepsspot said:
Leaf said:
shepsspot said:

BG

BIN/BO $2,499!
i can't believe people think they are going to get what they're asking. The BIN prices are absurd, these are $1500 cards tops.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
George_Calfas said:
[ebay:2v4ki99y]140631102446[/ebay:2v4ki99y]

$(KGrHqN,!k8E6B10BUE2BOsqw!VP2!~~60_3.JPG
I have a question for Brian that I'm sure anyone else can answer. If you cut the patch in this card so it said property of the Mariners, you could get sued for that, correct? I assume that's why it was cut that way.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
sneekc said:
shepsspot said:
Leaf said:
shepsspot said:

BG

BIN/BO $2,499!
i can't believe people think they are going to get what they're asking. The BIN prices are absurd, these are $1500 cards tops.

What's really crazy is the redemptions are still selling for $800+ and the only in-hand patch/auto only sold for $770.

Then a Valiant sold for $750(member here) so for $20 more you can get a patch also!

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
20/25 was just listed and it has a SICK patch. Sorry I am on the iPad and linking stuff is a pain, if someone wants to help out please.

Members online

Latest posts