Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grady Sizemore Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
I could see the Marlins, because Ozzie Guillen really likes him. Maybe the Mariners, and I could see the Boston Red Sox going after him as well. Considering if the Red Sox went after Beltran it would cost them more than going after Sizemore. I think Sizemore has more potential upside as well. He is young and if he remains healthy he can be one of the best in the game.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
JustinVerlander35 said:
I could see the Marlins, because Ozzie Guillen really likes him. Maybe the Mariners, and I could see the Boston Red Sox going after him as well. Considering if the Red Sox went after Beltran it would cost them more than going after Sizemore. I think Sizemore has more potential upside as well. He is young and if he remains healthy he can be one of the best in the game.
That is a big IF.

JustinVerlander35

Nov 1, 2011
Detroit
subpop77 said:
JustinVerlander35 said:
That is a big IF.

Agreed, that's his main problem. If there wasn't that huge IF he would still be an Indian.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
As much as I'd love to see it, I see no way he makes it to Oak-town.

Boston gets my Vote, then NYM if they lose Reyes...

OhioBobcat3

Aug 7, 2008
Ohio
I can't wait to see him batting .225 and striking out a ton when he faces the Tribe. This will mark the first time he contributes to the Indians chances of winning in what seems like forever.

Grady was a great player when healthy, but his power and contact have both been suspect for a while now. Throw in his two bad knees and it's easy to see why he's a FA.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I have heard speculation that the Brewers and Sizemore would be a fit if they don't bring back Morgan or they move Hart to 1B.

Members online

Latest posts