Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just wanted to say thank you...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
There have been a ton of members that find Tony Gwynn cards and take the time to see if I need them. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, but I don't think anyone realizes how thankful I am that you took the time to ask. I think other player collectors can agree how great of a feeling it is to have other people, a "community" looking out for each other. I know I am not the best player collector, mainly because I usually can't get the super high end cards, but I do luck out here and there, and sometimes I save up and have a little extra...you just never know. I just wanted to say thanks to the many members here on FCB, that take the time. I realize it would probably just be easier to list it on Ebay and forget about it. Trust me I know!
Okay, I have had my cry...I'm ok now...

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Its a great group here. I Cant thank them enough for the assistance I have gotten, let alone the cards I have gotten since i've been here. Kudos to FCB!

Latest posts