Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help with pricing a rare Griffey Jr. Patch/Auto.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pujols_4_life

Oct 15, 2011
I am just curious. Does anyone know what a Ken Griffey Jr. 2007 Ultimate Collection "Ultimate Star" patch/autograph serial numbered of 5 is worth? I know it doesn't book. But a ballpark figure is sort of what I am after. Thanks so much guys!

I posted this is the baseball transaction section of the boards. I think that was the wrong place to post it.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
If you have a photobucket account, upload it to there and then post the image tag. I think I have an idea of the set you're talking about but I'm not sure.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Pujols_4_life said:
I hope I'm doing this right, lol.

SU1BRzAxMTEuanBn.jpg
[/img]

Thanks and let me know!

You only need one set of img tags :)
SU1BRzAxMTEuanBn.jpg

Pujols_4_life

Oct 15, 2011
Oh, ok! Thanks for posting that, Zambrano! Lol. Anyone have any idea of a value of this card? Any help would be greatly apprciated!

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Pujols_4_life said:
I certanly hope you are kidding. When cards numbered of 25 sell on eBay for $200+.

hmmmm guess i didnt know that, picked up a miguel cabrera / griffey dual auto /25 for 50 bucks a year or so back

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
From the kind of useless but interesting information department, Beckett says that about a third of his 1200+ autos are #/5 or less.

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
I have purchased over 100 griffey autos in the past few years....

Here are what us griffey collectors want...

1) Mariners Uniform
2) On card autographs
3) Low Numbered
4) Multi Colored Patches
5) Personally, I DO NOT touch anything in a Reds uni

I feel very comfortable saying this is a $90-$110 card on ebay unless you had a couple people bidding against each other or a lot of bidders.

On this board I would be very very very surprised if you found someone to pay $100 for it.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Eamon said:
I have purchased over 100 griffey autos in the past few years....

Here are what us griffey collectors want...

1) Mariners Uniform
2) On card autographs
3) Low Numbered
4) Multi Colored Patches
5) Personally, I DO NOT touch anything in a Reds uni

I feel very comfortable saying this is a $90-$110 card on ebay unless you had a couple people bidding against each other or a lot of bidders.

On this board I would be very very very surprised if you found someone to pay $100 for it.

I second this, pretty much nailed it

Pujols_4_life

Oct 15, 2011
Thanks for the imput guys. I'm not really interrested in moving it. I was just trying to gauge a price for it. I really only collect Jay Buhner in baseball or Ryan Mallett in football. And I know there is a few Griffey Jr. collectors on these boards.

Members online

Latest posts