Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
friday :lol: :lol: :lol: , sorted box from Darren ,lots of color = red , blue Donruss and Yellow Fleer :lol: :lol: :lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
going to the >LCS to buy 3200 counts is expensive - go to buy several $4.00 boxes spend $100. on cards ::facepalm::

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Morning everyone! Had the night off work, which was nice. Usually I'd be getting home about now, but I've been awake for an hour after sleeping from about 12-4. Our son is sick so my fiancee put him in bed with us, and there wasn't nearly enough room so I just got up. Looks like I'll be getting a nap sometime today. Going to start my day by reading a new book about Rich Rodriguez' 3 years at Michigan, called Three and Out by John U. Bacon, and then do some dishes. Thinking about making chili today as well. Yummy.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

TGIF!!

Glad to be feeling pretty good this morning after my first run yesterday.. the hip flexors have a slight soreness but I expected that with the tightness in my hamstrings. I'm just glad to not be really hurting. Sounds like it might be a mild weekend here which is good. Going to try to go out and treat myself to something foodwise I like that I don't eat all week long.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Goos morning Men!

Finally got a chance to scan the big pulls from my wax shopping spree!
You can see them here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=149079

Overall, I think I did okay, not great but not terrible either.
I know that 99% of the time, wax isn't worth it but man, do I love to bust it.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
nice Keith you finally pulled a Canseco but not one that I need.. if your selling his autos are hot right now with a few guys on Ebay blowing stuff out of the water..don't sell yourself short on it and list it cause it might just get more than you think.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
poppudaimadochi said:
Good morning everyone!!

George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Bay Fan":3ng9ml0u]Morning George.

Hey Art.....ready for Day Light Savings?

When are we changing? Is it this Sunday or the next one?[/quote:3ng9ml0u]

This Saturday/Sunday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts