Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Announcing FCB's PSA Bulk Sub Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
FCB is pleased to announce a bi-monthly group PSA submission abaliable to FCB members. Due to the complexity of PSA services this one will be a bit more complicated than our BGS group submission. This will allow members the chance to regularly submit cards to PSA with out buying a costly membership. Here are the details of the submission

All cards will process through Overland Park, KS and Phil Mason

30 day level of service is for cards under the $100 value mark and can include any cards from any year. The base cost will be $5 per card with NO minimum for you. This cost is however adjusted for shipping and insurance. Those fees will be published in our submission matrix very soon. They will be very similar to the extra charges associated with our BGS submission.

10 day level of service is for cards in the $100-$500 price range and can include cards from any year. The base cost will be $12 per card plus adjusted fees for shipping and insurance.

5 day level of service is for cards in the $500-$2000 price range and can include cards from any year. The base cost will be $30 per card plus adjusted fees for shipping and insurance.

3 day level of service is for cards in the $2000-$4999 price range and can include cards from any year. The base cost will be $50 per card plus adjusted fees for shipping and insurance.

Cards $5000 and above can be handled on a case by case basis.

Expect a thread in our group grading submission forum to go up soon!

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
Awesome!

I have been waiting for something like this for a long time.
I have some questions but will wait for the posting of all the details.
Thanks

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
cgilmo said:
ideal0024 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
How do the values work? Are the listed values the approximate sell value of the raw card?

whichever benefits you the most, its more of an approximation

Ok, so just a hypothetical here but if I have cards that would sell for $50 raw but might sell for $500 with the grade I think they might get, I can submit them with the cheapest price tier?

And if I have cards that sell for ~$150 raw, can I still go with the cheapest one or do you have to go with the next tier?

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I know when I tried to determine PSA value I used the value of a PSA 8 condition card. If your card would grade an "8" thats the value to use. This has always worked for me in the past but Phil might be the best one to answer this as he will be doing the subs!!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Great to hear this is all systems go!

I'll be interested to watch what cards people submit for PSA, and how/if the BGS sub lists change. Myself, I'll likely continue using BGS for my PC, but if I ever want to grade and sell some of my cards from the 70's or 80's I'd go with PSA.

Thanks FCB and Phil!

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
1. Select your cards for grading
2. Put them in a semi-rigid holder
3. send them, insured mail to the person doing the sub along with the grading fee.
4. Wait for an extremely long time and check the sub thread 5-10 times a day in hopes of seeing submission poppage
5. Wait for cards to be mailed back to you after the extremely long wait.
6 Be pissed/happy with your grades once they come back to you.
7. Crack out the cards and go back to step one!

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
wickedliquids said:
I'm in - but someone's gonna have to explain how a group sub works - I have never been involved in one.

You mail your cards to Phil and send them to his home. He packages all the cards together and sends to PSA. Cards are graded and mailed back to Phil. He packs em up and sends them back to you.

Group subs ARE an exercise in patience, but worth it when you consider the savings. I subbed 8 cards a while back, cost me $58 through group sub, would have cost me $120 if I went alone directly through BGS.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
mchenrycards said:
1. Select your cards for grading
2. Put them in a semi-rigid holder
3. send them, insured mail to the person doing the sub along with the grading fee.
4. Wait for an extremely long time and check the sub thread 5-10 times a day in hopes of seeing submission poppage
5. Wait for cards to be mailed back to you after the extremely long wait.
6 Be pissed/happy with your grades once they come back to you.
7. Crack out the cards and go back to step one!

LOL!

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ideal0024 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
How do the values work? Are the listed values the approximate sell value of the raw card?

The value is what you put on the card. If the post office or some one from PSA decides to steal your card, you will get back what value you put on it. This likely wont happen, but if you submit a $20,000 cards for $100 value and some one decides to lift the card you get $100. I have submitted a $1000 card in this format and had no problems. That said, if the post office screwed it up I would have been very unhappy.

That said, value everything under a $100 at $100. This how ever has an adverse risk on raising the price as it could rise the place on every one else. Here are the collectors club pricing on insurance.

[attachment=0:cwscstd1]Capture.PNG[/attachment:cwscstd1]

The more expensive the submission, the more expensive it becomes for you and everyone else.

Members online

Latest posts