Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Entomology redemption from GB here arrives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
UD is finally shipping the bug redemptions from Goodwin Champions. I recieved mine in a Group Case break here on FCB. Was hoping for something Big & Colorful, one outta two anin't bad I guess.

I recieved a Painted Jay (Graphium Sarpedon Milon) which according to UD's site is not one of the rarer cards, still cool conversation piece for the PC.

DSCN0003.jpg

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
How did they ship? USPS, UPS, FedEx?
Thanks
Joe

Mine was a small one, regular card size, it's also one of the more common pieces according to the rarity list on thier blog. They used USPS, sent in a large padded envelope, card was incased between two pieces of hollowed out styrofoam, package did not have tracking.

Krusin said:
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
How did they ship? USPS, UPS, FedEx?
Thanks
Joe

Mine was a small one, regular card size, it's also one of the more common pieces according to the rarity list on thier blog. They used USPS, sent in a large padded envelope, card was incased between two pieces of hollowed out styrofoam, package did not have tracking.

Thanks for the info :D