Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======== The Morning Thread ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Ok, I may not be allowed to start this thing but I am absolutely WIDE awake at 6AM and nothing to do. So, as an old school MT'er, thought I would kick it off. Forgive me if I am not allowed to start it up. ;)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I forgot to show off the Indianapolis Indians hat that Joe and Crystal gave me last week when they visited Pittsburgh. I am wearing it at work today and figured I would take a pic and say thanks publicly,

2011-11-05_08-00-28_691.jpg

Thanks Joe and Crystal!!! :grouphug:

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
tramers said:
Frenchie do you collect minors?

Wait, are you asking if I have a hobby of picking up random drunk underage college girl at bars on Friday night with the sole purpose of having "a little fun" with them, only to keep them in my basement as "winter supplies"? Is that what you're asking?

Oh, you meant minor league players, I'm sorry :lol: :mrgreen: I'm actually looking forward to picking up a few items of Trevor Bauer and Sonny Gray, just those specific minors.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
my monthly mt visit!

morning george, dan, and the rest!

george a mod? nice!!

dan, ill pm ya later about the maris

havent checked in here in a while

dave

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
daveyou said:
my monthly mt visit!

morning george, dan, and the rest!

george a mod? nice!!

dan, ill pm ya later about the maris

havent checked in here in a while

dave

GM Dave! I have seen your comment about the Leaf Ichiro Autos.......you better get one soon.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: You know your old when that didn't cross my mind . I'll check my MINOR LEAGUE dav cards for those players :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts