Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Chrome USA Autos are live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Atomic /10

They are plain silver packs and early as I heard they were to be ready 11/15

All sticker autos....

The numbering in the pack varies. ie you dont get all 1/10 etc.

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001-1.jpg

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
GREAT condition. So far have yet to see a scratch. Centering is not bad either. Sent padded envelope, sandwiched in decoys with sig conf. Good job Topps!

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
P_Manning 18 said:
Is that all from 1 redemption? Auto set redemptions get you the full set??

For autos you get a pack of 5-6 cards.

Non auto you get a full set.

The full set is 22 cards.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Maybe I should add "...for just me". to the title. I thought there would be some on ebay by now. Some of my others were marked shipped and some with DC on Fri/Mon. But not yet in hand. Maybe tomorrow. Odd I'm apparently the only one to receive any. I know of a few others who redeemed, so I know I'm not the only one. lol

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Now, why the hell can't they be that informative when shipping the auto packs?

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Had I known the full sets will be boxed like that, I would of bought more non auto redemptions than the 3 Ref and 2 Blue Ref that I bought.

Really was hoping the auto packs were going to be labeled. Imagine how much a Gold Ref auto pack could go for in a few years....

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Came home from work and noticed I forgot to open a pack during my quick lunch rip. A GOOD pack too! And Marrero is 17/50 his JSY number.

goldusapack.jpg

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
MartinFFcollector said:
Came home from work and noticed I forgot to open a pack during my quick lunch rip. A GOOD pack too! And Marrero is 17/50 his JSY number.

goldusapack.jpg

Deven Marrero & Mark Appel? Sweet pack!

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
MartinFFcollector said:

goldusapack.jpg

Damn, that's one heck of a pack to miss. So you did get an Appel Gold after all!

Members online

Latest posts