Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ponder Red Parallel 7/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlindegarde

Aug 10, 2009
Ohio
Topps did a great job this year with Chrome. I've opened a few hobby boxes (breaks previously posted) and tonight I opened my first retail blaster. The highlight was a Ponder Red parallel 7/25 (non-auto). I don't really buy into the whole jersey number craze, but it did make me smile a bit when I saw the 7/25. The blaster also had an auto of some guy I haven't heard of before featuring a combine photo. I haven't done very well with the autographs in general; however, the parallels certainly keep this product interesting.

Something tells me this won't be the last pack / blaster / box of 2011 Chrome I open before all is said and done.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
I love the way the red refractors look year in and year out. Congrats on your pull!

mlindegarde

Aug 10, 2009
Ohio
I finally got around to scanning the card:

topps-chrome-ponder-red.jpg

Thanks for all of the interest. For those that are wondering I decided to go ahead and move the card. You know where to find it if you're interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts