Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

6 Rack Packs of Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
Some of you might have heard this story in the Daily thread...but my old lady took my 4 year old daughters bed back to Wally World and they put the $ on a gift card...I asked her to bring me home some Chrome...she came home with 1 pack ::facepalm:: I know how much that damn thing cost and home much time I spent putting it together...so I took the gift card and went back and bought the last 5 :lol: here's what I got:

my hetero life mate :lol: seahawks4ever gets the 1st shot at everything except for the Finest Freshman

Rookies:

Jon Baldwin
Daniel Thomas
Jerrel Jernigan
Randall Cobb
Mark Ingram
Ricky Williams
Torrey Smith
Mikel Leshoure
Blaine Gabbert
Titus Young
Ryan Mallett
TJ Yates
Bruce Carcter
Kris Durham
Akeem Ayers
Brandon Harris
Da'Rel Scott
Curtis Brown
Tyrod Taylor
Da'Quan Bowers
Luke Stocker
Rob Housler
Cameron Jordan
Robert Quinn
Cameron Heyward

Base Refractors:

Ryan Torain
Sidney Rice
Desean Jackson
Niles Paul RC
Kendal Hunter RC
Ricky Stanzi RC

Finest Freshman (kcgranola has 1st shot at these)

Edmond Gates
Jordan Todman
Andy Dalton
Ryan Williams

Rookie Recognition:

Randall Cobb
Mikel Leshoure

Bowman Chrome:

Marcell Dareus

Superlative Die Cut:

Von Miller

Black Refractor /299:

Quitno Carter RC

Purple Refractor /499:

Arian Foster All Pro
Anquan Boldin

Xfractors: (not available...doing the set now :lol: )
Tim Tebow
Randy Moss
Jeremy Maclin
Corey Liuget RC
Nick Fairley RC

Orange Refractors:

Tom Brady All Pro
DeAngelo Williams
Kenny Britt
Darrelle Revis All Pro
Anquan Boldin
Pierre Garcon
Chad Ochocinco
Malcom Floyd
Desean Jackson
Von Miller RC
Cecil Shorts III RC
Greg McElroy RC
Bilal Powell RC
Nathan Enderle RC
Gabe Carimi RC
JJ Watt RC

oh...and these 2

100_3127.jpg

lafanguy

Aug 7, 2008
Nice! Im definitely going to swing by and grab some rack packs. i've got the itch to rip a few packs of something

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
lafanguy said:
Nice! Im definitely going to swing by and grab some rack packs. i've got the itch to rip a few packs of something

technically I didn't get to open any....I sat and watched the old lady rip the packs...I'm just glad she doesn't bitch like she used to :lol:

lafanguy

Aug 7, 2008
TiajuanaDonkey said:
lafanguy said:

technically I didn't get to open any....I sat and watched the old lady rip the packs...I'm just glad she doesn't bitch like she used to :lol:
:lol: damn thats gotta be like a swift kick to the pants. having all these packs and nothing to open for yourself :lol:

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
mstng99tim said:
Nice Newton, that card looks familiar. :D

:lol:

lafanguy said:
TiajuanaDonkey said:
lafanguy said:

:lol: damn thats gotta be like a swift kick to the pants. having all these packs and nothing to open for yourself :lol:

:lol: its not all bad...its nice to have the luck of a lady on your side...she grabbed a couple of Topps packs out of a gravitiy feeder a couple of months ago and pulled a Locker variation RC.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
TiajuanaDonkey said:
Shi Guy said:
Yay Jake Locker! I'll be happy to take it off your hands if it doesn't get snagged.

you're next in line for it if Chris doesn't need it :D

Sounds good. I've got a couple RoJo's set aside for you. You'll have to PM me your addy so I can send them to you once I compile a few more.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
Shi Guy said:
TiajuanaDonkey said:
[quote="Shi Guy":cnhjcmsv]Yay Jake Locker! I'll be happy to take it off your hands if it doesn't get snagged.

Sounds good. I've got a couple RoJo's set aside for you. You'll have to PM me your addy so I can send them to you once I compile a few more.[/quote:cnhjcmsv]

Sweet! You reach out to John at Rainout about the Locker High School auto yet?

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
TiajuanaDonkey said:
Shi Guy said:
TiajuanaDonkey said:
[quote="Shi Guy":2egjq8ag]Yay Jake Locker! I'll be happy to take it off your hands if it doesn't get snagged.

Sounds good. I've got a couple RoJo's set aside for you. You'll have to PM me your addy so I can send them to you once I compile a few more.

Sweet! You reach out to John at Rainout about the Locker High School auto yet?[/quote:2egjq8ag]

Doh! Forgot all about that. Doing it now.

Mr.1989

Dec 19, 2010
she sat and busted? time to hide your packs when you get them. make it a secret deal. :cool:

Members online

Latest posts