Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Sunday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro.

G, you still have your Frazier AUTO? HOLD IT! Did you hear the news? He has less than a week to live.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Ty Hope said:
Herro.

G, you still have your Frazier AUTO? HOLD IT! Did you hear the news? He has less than a week to live.

Yeah, Hospice care is never a good or long term thing; very sad.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Good morning Mountain man.

Ty, did he say if it is a small or large card?

Normal size, but VERY thick. Love the two-eyed design on those. Cant wait to see it in person.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Ty Hope said:
[quote="George_Calfas":32qynrts]Good morning Mountain man.

Ty, did he say if it is a small or large card?

Normal size, but VERY thick. Love the two-eyed design on those. Cant wait to see it in person.[/quote:32qynrts]

I hope for you that they hold value better this year. I wonder if the 2010 values will move back up?

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning George,Tramers, evening Ty.
Sad about Joltin Joe. I was at the 1st Ali-Frasier in MSG. Epic BAttles between them.
Heading to Church . See ya

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Gonna be keeping the bug, so its cool if it goes down. Just love the look of it. It will be a display item.

Wow, Fraziers are going nuts. I just sold one here and still own two.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Yeah its a happy time to be here :D

Still plenty of football left to be played though, and Arkansas is a tough W for LSU recently.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Dan, after what LSU just did to Bama I have confidence they can beat Arkansas. I'm just hoping Trent Richardson goes to the NFL so Michigan doesn't have to worry about him next year. Senior Denard will not be what we thought he would be.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Junior Griffey said:
Dan, after what LSU just did to Bama I have confidence they can beat Arkansas. I'm just hoping Trent Richardson goes to the NFL so Michigan doesn't have to worry about him next year. Senior Denard will not be what we thought he would be.

I like that its a home game, but I dont overlook tough teams in the SEC. Recipe for disaster if you do ya know? I hope we see a couple of other teams stay undefeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online