Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My "The Great One" mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I have always wanted to own a Wayne Greztky autograph and today my wish came true. I purchased this beautiful 8x10 auto'ed picture from FCB'er Pinbreaker and Kevin was nice enough to allow me to make payments so I could afford to finally own one. the pic is of Gretzky scoring his record breaking 802nd goal and is from Upper Deck Authentic. thanks to Kevin for the easy transaction and without further ado here are the pics...

GretzkyUDA8x100-00.jpg

GretzkyUDA8x100-01.jpg

GretzkyUDA8x100.jpg

GretzkyUDA8x10.jpg

GretzkyUDA8x102-1.jpg

GretzkyUDA8x102.jpg

GretzkyUDA8x103.jpg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Nice, I'm pretty sure that is Marty McSorley back behind net in the shot and he may have gotten an assist on that goal. So a little Pittsburgh flavor to it.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks everyone!!

former and future Penguin Marty McSorley did have the secondary assist on the goal and future Penguin Luc Robitaille had the primary assist.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
What was I thinking not buying that for myself? ::facepalm::

:D :grouphug:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
VERY nice auto Dave!!! I like the frame job and I REALLY like how it comes in that box with the cert. Now if we could only see what is inside that fridge...

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks again everyone.

Dan I appreciate you passing on it and telling Kevin to offer it to me :grouphug:

Alex thanks. I really like the box it came in as well and I'm glad Kevin kept it all these years. I am very happy with how the frame and matting turned out. as for the fridge contents it's our Mt. Dew and beer fridge :mrgreen:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
pghbuccos said:
thanks again everyone.

Dan I appreciate you passing on it and telling Kevin to offer it to me :grouphug:

Alex thanks. I really like the box it came in as well and I'm glad Kevin kept it all these years. I am very happy with how the frame and matting turned out. as for the fridge contents it's our Mt. Dew and beer fridge :mrgreen:

...and I appreciate the ninjas in your beard allowing me to carry on with my daily life. :)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
MojoDan said:
pghbuccos said:
thanks again everyone.

...and I appreciate the ninjas in your beard allowing me to carry on with my daily life. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thanks Paul.

I remember watching it on ESPN as well. it was one of my favorite sports moments growing up.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Jesse you are going to be thrown out of Canada.

Jared thanks. it's not a bad record for your team to give up.

Members online