Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This place is JUMPIN!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
This seriously has to be the slowest, least active, underutilized football card message board in existance. Damn shame.

For the love of GOD tell your friend's friends, your uncles, cousins, dentist, barber, tell EVERYONE to start posting here. This **** is killing me.

I NEED my football message boards damnit. I would rather dip my head in 3 month old period blood than to post anymore on the abomination that is SportsTardForum.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Snyper said:
This seriously has to be the slowest, least active, underutilized football card message board in existance. Damn shame.

For the love of GOD tell your friend's friends, your uncles, cousins, dentist, barber, tell EVERYONE to start posting here. This shat is killing me.

I NEED my football message boards damnit. I would rather dip my head in 3 month old period blood than to post anymore on the abomination that is SportsTardForum.

i know i got suspended from sportscardforum for supposedly harassing someone because i said there comment was stupid lol

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
I would like to see more action on this and the hockey boards also....but it's a matter of being patient I guess......Gotta admit though, the old BMB football and hockey sites were hopping before the "improvements" were made....

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I have been picking up a ton of football but havent been sharing because of the lack of interest. Lets get something going here, I am all for it!

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
I visit both the baseball and football sides and I am surprised the lack of traffic on this side. I guess I will have to start posting some pickups!

B

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
lets build it up guys, if the 5 of us start it out, maybe it will gain some steam? :)

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I'll start posting over here also but have figured no one will see it. I say we ALL respond to every message that each of us post....maybe if we each post 5 thread's football related each week & respond to each new thread we see at least once, even if it's something as silly as "Right on, I like the Cowboys but TO is a tird off the field"...or "GREAT stuff guy, wayta collect those football card's buddy", then we'll begin to de-stagnate the place & passer's-by will stop & join in? What do ya say? Let's do it FB-Junkie's!!! :lol: ...Seriously though :D

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
bmp1 said:
Amen Snyper. You told me of this forum, however, it is a ghost town.

:lol: I know man, I know.. Can't blame me for trying to bring you guys over! :D

I've collected Walter Payton, Emmitt Smith, and now I am trying my hand at Barry Sanders and I want to show off and see others show off their loot too!

Would you believe I started collecting baseball just because there was traffic on that board and not this one? Funny how a message board can REALLY stimulate an appettite for collecting.

Hey I'm all for us *5* to sit around in a big message board circle here on FCB showing off and talkin it up.

We should get "Fab 5" banners made with each of our user names on it before this thing takes off. ;)

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:
I'll start posting over here also but have figured no one will see it. I say we ALL respond to every message that each of us post....maybe if we each post 5 thread's football related each week & respond to each new thread we see at least once, even if it's something as silly as "Right on, I like the Cowboys but TO is a tird off the field"...or "GREAT stuff guy, wayta collect those football card's buddy", then we'll begin to de-stagnate the place & passer's-by will stop & join in? What do ya say? Let's do it FB-Junkie's!!! :lol: ...Seriously though :D

I actually really think you're onto something there bro. I can and will do that. I'm gonna be a thread starting ****! :lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i don't have much newer but if someone needs older odd common or insert i'll look .
100,000 football cards all by team in alphabethal order.
i need any year carolina panther

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Ryo1549 said:
lol sportstardforum...

Well i am here now the party can start.

About time my man.. jeezus.

sportstardforum IMO is literally the worst sportscard site out there, mostly due to the moderation. The eye appeal sucks ass, WAYYYYYY too many sub forums, and I made my case already about the double down syndrome mods.

To give you an idea, I just got banned for a week because I said a card was "badass" and then questioned why it was wrong/such a horrible thing to say that especially when the swear filter didn't pick it up.

I was cited for "behavioral problems". :|

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I thought we could revisit this thread since member's on the BB board are discussing what can be done to give this place & the bsktbl board a stronger pulse!

Any ideas guy's??? :D

Members online

Latest posts