Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

11/3 Cranston RI show pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Hit the monthly RI show last Thursday, spent all my time and money at just one table, and did pretty good.

On a side note, am I the only person who will not buy from a dealer if they do not price their cards? If I have to ask how much a card is, I won't buy it. Most of the dealers at the show did this, and there were only about 8 dealers there.

Anyways, on to the cards...

The 2001 Donruss Brett DK Reprint was 10¢, Burnitz Silver Autographics was $1. These Glaus pick-ups get me fairly close to 1000 different, I should be there by the end of the year!

img461.jpg

The Thome side the Dufex on that Team Pinnacle. The Rolen Gold was 10¢, same with the Erstad and both Leaf R&S Ticket Masters.

img460.jpg

Tejada /67 was, again, just 10¢. Same with the Gwynn New Frontier, one of the best dime pickups I've ever had. I now have a Mattingly and a Ripken from the SP Previews, my second Mattingly that I've gotten cheap.

img458.jpg

McGriff and Harvey are both /25. Killebrew is /100. Yes, I got five Verlander RCs for 10¢ each, dealer really missed these when he went through a collection he bought!

img459.jpg

These are actually LCS pickups. Affeldt Recollection auto is /25, one of the new centerpieces of my Jeremy collection.

img462.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Lars said:
The Palmeiro insert looks pretty good.

I love 2002 Donruss Originals. That set is high on my top 10 of cases I'd love to bust. I wish they'd have put out a second set, with the 1981, 83, 85, and 87 sets.