Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone seen any of the 09 UD variations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I have been sorting tonight and I have run across some very interesting cards. First one, and its probably far from a variation is the OPee Chee Ken Griffey, JR. Mini card from a pack. Its the only mini I pulled in two boxes.

Secondly I pulled two David Price cards. First one has foil, and one photo on front with RC logo. Second card has no foil, a different photo and no RC logo. The cards are #'ed the same on the back but one has the look of a UD First Pitch card. However, they both say UD Series One on the back. Wierd................

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I was wondering how rare the o-pee-chee minis were. I saw a BIN of 9.99 for the Hanley, but had no idea if it was a tough pull or not.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I honestly don't know. UD's site just lists the minis as a parallel set with no numbering. I don't know if they will announce a print run later on but its still a cool pull if you can land your guy.

Members online