Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

yall forgot about miguel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIGUEL-CABR...Baseball&hash=item4ab09b24c3&autorefresh=true

just won this auction son. didnt see it listed among the other tier one cards threads, guess yall forgot but whatever no big deal its just an on card auto of a former american league home run, rbi, and current AL batting champion for $38

ive never done a redemption card before. what are the odds they cant give me the card and send me a luis sojo game used nut sack protector card?

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
jeremy said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIGUEL-CABR...Baseball&hash=item4ab09b24c3&autorefresh=true

just won this auction son. didnt see it listed among the other tier one cards threads, guess yall forgot but whatever no big deal its just an on card auto of a former american league home run, rbi, and current AL batting champion for $38

ive never done a redemption card before. what are the odds they cant give me the card and send me a luis sojo game used nut sack protector card?
Taiwan scared some bidders away I am sure son.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Erich said:
jeremy said:

Hopefully you dont pay $40 for an empty bubble mailer. GL

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
Looks like a nice buy... 50/50 its a groin helmet
Hopefully you dont pay $40 for an empty bubble mailer. GL
Some people are smart enough not to purchase Topps redemption cards.

haters-gonna-hate-fat-dude-animated.gif

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
yeah just got the code emailed to me to save on shipping

2011 Topps Tier One Top Tier Autograph of Miguel Cabrera Pending 02/26/2012

YOU KNOW!!!! looks like it will be here in time for spring training.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
jeremy said:
yeah just got the code emailed to me to save on shipping

2011 Topps Tier One Top Tier Autograph of Miguel Cabrera Pending 02/26/2012

YOU KNOW!!!! looks like it will be here in time for spring training.

Hopefully, I'm still waiting for a Jaff Deck Bowman Chrome Auto that I was supposed to get in November of 2010. ::facepalm::

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
Notice Left January 04, 2012, 1:56 pm

awww yeah finna pick this up tomorrow and show it off to all yall h8rs

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
yeh try and flipper one. mine got delivered but i aint in boston right now. i gotta get back b4 the 15 days or else they sending it back to topps

Members online

Latest posts