Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Holy SUPER of a night! How did I do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

triplehattrick21

Apr 18, 2010
Denver, CO

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Nice cards. I'm a fan of Davidson, I think his power is for real.

triplehattrick21 said:
By the way, if anybody knows. Is the owner of the Alex Liddi 1/1 super on ebay, a member here on SCF?

Glimore owns it.

triplehattrick21

Apr 18, 2010
Denver, CO
thanks guys. I seen that the store name on the account had FCB in it, but i did not realize that was gilmores account. I guess Ill have to hit him up and see what he is looking to get on it.

asw37

Mar 9, 2010
sick card, I was also watching the davidson... nice buys.

Also, does anyone know who has the taillon super?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
triplehattrick21 said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/360406292312?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300618257890?ss ... 1439.l2649

I had three supers watched last night, and Pretty happy that I won the two I wanted the most. How do you guys think I did? The segura I think i did really well on. The davidson I think is right about what it should have went..

By the way, if anybody knows. Is the owner of the Alex Liddi 1/1 super on ebay, a member here on SCF?

Ouch. ;)

Only the best eBay member with listing descriptions, owns it.

triplehattrick21

Apr 18, 2010
Denver, CO
asw37 said:

I want that taillon more than any other supers. I have to many taillons already but would love to get the super..

As far as i know, blackjadedwolf owns it, Not a bad lady, but extremely hard to deal with and relatively expensive. She wont take less than 3k for it.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
triplehattrick21 said:
asw37 said:

I want that taillon more than any other supers. I have to many taillons already but would love to get the super..

As far as i know, blackjadedwolf owns it, Not a bad lady, but extremely hard to deal with and relatively expensive. She wont take less than 3k for it.

she sold it for 2.5k

triplehattrick21

Apr 18, 2010
Denver, CO
miguelcabrera said:
triplehattrick21 said:
asw37 said:

she sold it for 2.5k

ahh thanks for the update, i didnt realize she sold it. the last time i talked with them, they still had it, and wouldnt take less than 3000. do you know who she sold it to?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
triplehattrick21 said:
miguelcabrera said:
triplehattrick21 said:
asw37 said:

she sold it for 2.5k

ahh thanks for the update, i didnt realize she sold it. the last time i talked with them, they still had it, and wouldnt take less than 3000. do you know who she sold it to?

leaf brian G.

Members online

Latest posts