Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crosby voted biggest whiner in NHL by peers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Hahahaha. Loser.

I was more interested in these statistics!

QUESTION 5: WHICH PLAYER WOULD MAKE THE BEST PRESIDENT/PRIME MINISTER?

• TOP VOTE-GETTER: Jarome Iginla (8%).

• OTHER MENTIONS: Chris Chelios (5%); Shane Doan, Jeremy Roenick, Michael Peca (3%); Sean Avery, Sidney Crosby, Shane Doan, Nicklas Lidstrom, Trevor Linden, Mike Modano, Scott Niedermayer, Joe Sakic (2%); Zdeno Chara, Mike Green, Brad May, Alex Ovechkin, Steve Staois (1%); 15 players with one vote.

Mike Green got considered as president!?!?!?!? Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

QUESTION 10: WHO IS THE NHL'S MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER?

• TOP VOTE-GETTER: Patrick Marleau (8%).

• OTHER MENTIONS: Mike Green, David Krejci (4%); Dustin Brown, Duncan Keith, Mikko Koivu, Zach Parise, Mike Richards, Shea Weber, Henrik Zetterberg (3%); Jeff Carter, Ales Hemsky, Niklas Kronwall, Brad Richards, Tim Thomas (2%).

I completely agree here.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
Mike Green as Prime Minister,not President..better than the one we have now

I thought you'd like the survey Terry,you're boys get lots of love from the other players.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
This is hilarious!!

Iginla does seem to be the Pres. type and I'd say Zach Parise is definitely one of the more underrated players out there.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
they don't call him Sidney Crysby for nothing :D

I agree with Iginla being the best team leader and if I lived in Canada I would vote for him for Prime Minister.

G

I would think this guy:
o755ib.gif

And this guy for biggest sissy/worst fighter:
hockey.gif

G

Autismic said:
that Semin fight(or attempt at fighting) is one of the funniest hockey videos ever.
I laugh every time I see you Avatar.
:lol: I don't even know what that was. It's so funny. I laugh every time I post! ;)

Members online