Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I cant believe I won my first Honus Wagner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Great card..

When I got the e-mail earlier from Heritage, the link was bad so I deleted it without looking at any of the items.. I'm sure there were some bargains to be had..

Congrats!

sports-vault

Apr 6, 2011
Oyster Bay, NY
Pinbreaker said:
Great card..

When I got the e-mail earlier from Heritage, the link was bad so I deleted it without looking at any of the items.. I'm sure there were some bargains to be had..

Congrats!

I think Heritage is the best auction house in finding steals on vintage baseball cards. A lot of people are turned off by their website and they are mostly known for autos and memorabilia. They also had a 1915 Cracker Jack Mathewson SGC 96 and a Beautiful 1951 Bowman Mantle SGC 86.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
its a nice card and great pick-up that I think has a little room to grow, but it closed for around what I think its worth right now. Your right about finding deals as I got a couple last night but the majority of sales were either on par with or exceeded their worth.

sports-vault

Apr 6, 2011
Oyster Bay, NY
chromerookies said:
its a nice card and great pick-up that I think has a little room to grow, but it closed for around what I think its worth right now. Your right about finding deals as I got a couple last night but the majority of sales were either on par with or exceeded their worth.

Im glad you got some good deals. You can find some real steals in this auction. A few months I bought a 1936 World Wide Gum Dimaggio RC for 6500.
I think this Wagner had tremendous upside. Im putting it away for a few years:)

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
chromerookies said:
Im glad to see you were able to add to your Dickie Thon and Dan Gladden collections!

Members online

Latest posts