Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hidden treasures baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
was at dave and busters last night for my birthday to watch my raiders, and my mother in law gave me a card with 9100 tickets on it so I decided to try my luck with on of these balls which was like 6000 tickets. I got a Dale Murphy auto inscribed nl mvp 82,83

not great but could have been a lot worse

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
mrniceguy1126 said:
Murphy collectors are nutso. You should get some good coin for that on eBay. Congrats!

It's probably uncertified. I am working on a HT pack-chase box that had 2 Hidden Treasures packs in it (and junk wax the rest). One pack had a Lee Tunnell auto, uncertified.

the Q is if the uncertified Murphy card won't go for much because it lacks manufacturer certification or if the Murphy collectors are well versed in his signature that they will pay great money if they determine it's legit.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I don't think Murphy collectors would go nuts for the item, but I think it is a ball and not a card.

Certification / COA comes from the fact it was pulled from a Tristar Productions Hidden Treasures product.

rsmath said:
mrniceguy1126 said:
Murphy collectors are nutso. You should get some good coin for that on eBay. Congrats!

It's probably uncertified. I am working on a HT pack-chase box that had 2 Hidden Treasures packs in it (and junk wax the rest). One pack had a Lee Tunnell auto, uncertified.

the Q is if the uncertified Murphy card won't go for much because it lacks manufacturer certification or if the Murphy collectors are well versed in his signature that they will pay great money if they determine it's legit.

ukbrian2011

Oct 3, 2011
Kentucky
The Murphy auctions are weird. Some of them blow up then some don't get any action. Make sure it ends on a Sunday and you probably get your best price if you sell it.

Members online

Latest posts