Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Dude, I just cried laughing!

[youtube:1yb1377r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygSgivy56GA[/youtube:1yb1377r]

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Tried a new coffee creamer this morning, brown sugar maple latte.
From 0 to 10, with 0 being beach sand and 10 being my usual coconut creamer, I'd give it a solid 8. :D
Ty - I'm still hoping for a positive outcome for your ordeal.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
He has till Monday. REALLY wish the damn guy would just respond to my messages (3 so far over a week).

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Ty Hope said:
He has till Monday. REALLY wish the damn guy would just respond to my messages (3 so far over a week).

I know it's a stretch, but sometimes people include their phone number in their account info. Is this a possibility?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
69MetsFan said:
Ty Hope said:

I know it's a stretch, but sometimes people include their phone number in their account info. Is this a possibility?

I can check but cant call from Japan. Would cost as much as the card!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Mornin' everyone! I have a yard full of leaves to tackle and then plan to watch some football. I can relax in front of the set today, because my Hokies won on Thursday!
DANNY

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
got up at 5:00 to sort some cards ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: took a break [nap] for awile :lol: :lol: :lol:
Later going to G/S's bday party .

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Ty Hope said:
69MetsFan said:
[quote="Ty Hope":2sgkdsi8]He has till Monday. REALLY wish the damn guy would just respond to my messages (3 so far over a week).

I can check but cant call from Japan. Would cost as much as the card![/quote:2sgkdsi8]

Wow, didn't realize it was that expensive.
It would suck to basically pay for the card twice. :?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
oldest girl went to Macao before area was returned to China to control. My dad talked about being a Hobo which gave me the desire to travel . So when one has a chance to go I say GO :D

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Ty- I agree with the guys yesterday. A Brodeur jersey is mandatory for any Devils fan. What size? I have a brand new size 56 (xl) that I might not be able to return.
Kovy or Parise would be next. I'm going old school with Stevens for my next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts