Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Sunday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys.

Is it just me, or do others have a hard time understanding why some of these ******** who give card company rep's a hard time, are allowed to do so without being dumped from the site?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
If I don't see anything started by 6:30 and I'm up, I'll start it. Here's my boom for the day:

Ramirez.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Resident Bay Fan said:
Morning guys.

Is it just me, or do others have a hard time understanding why some of these ******** who give card company rep's a hard time, are allowed to do so without being dumped from the site?

I read the thread I think you're referencing and I was surprised how long the replies went on. Bottom line, if you don't like a product, don't buy it. There's no need to continually bash the maker with personal attacks. ::facepalm::

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
69MetsFan said:
Resident Bay Fan said:
Morning guys.

I read the thread I think you're referencing and I was surprised how long the replies went on. Bottom line, if you don't like a product, don't buy it. There's no need to continually bash the maker with personal attacks. ::facepalm::

It really pisses me off that ANOTHER rep is gone because of a few, and don't understand why Chris doesn't take a stand and stop the personal attacks. I understand people have a right to their opinions, but there has to be a line somewhere.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro.

If this seller ends up not sending my item, can I get him kicked off ebay? I am extremely pissed off over this situation.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Resident Bay Fan said:
Morning guys.

That's why it's called FREEDOM Card Board. At least half of the people here were outcasts from the old Beckett boards that left when they started deleting, modifying, and locking threads that would even remotely direct somewhere other than Beckett to buy and sell their cards. People were constantly getting banned, then new accounts would be created, and a lot of similar nonsense. Chris's approach with FCB eliminates all that. The downside is that you get jerks that can be active participants on the board. Learn who they are, and simply ignore them. You won't miss anything by not reading their posts.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Ty Hope said:
Herro.

If this seller ends up not sending my item, can I get him kicked off ebay? I am extremely pissed off over this situation.
They may not boot them, sorry man. Request his contact information and then open a dispute. This will provide you with this direct email and phone number. Many ebayers know you are a bit more serious when you request their phone number and could call them.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
leatherman said:
Resident Bay Fan said:
Morning guys.

That's why it's called FREEDOM Card Board. At least half of the people here were outcasts from the old Beckett boards that left when they started deleting, modifying, and locking threads that would even remotely direct somewhere other than Beckett to buy and sell their cards. People were constantly getting banned, then new accounts would be created, and a lot of similar nonsense. Chris's approach with FCB eliminates all that. The downside is that you get jerks that can be active participants on the board. Learn who they are, and simply ignore them. You won't miss anything by not reading their posts.

Art, we could search the FCB database and find multiple threads where BG said he will never retort again :lol:
Fact is those threads have driven some of his product concepts, however some people go too far and muddy the facts.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning guys. Guess I have to go read whatever thread you are talking about.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Leatherman has a point. No one realizes how valuable he is to these boards.

leatherman said:
Resident Bay Fan said:
Morning guys.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Leatherman has a point. No one realizes how valuable he is to these boards.

leatherman said:
Resident Bay Fan said:
Morning guys.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
It's not like BG is without blame. No one can have an opinion on his products.

However the same people were always bashing him. He should have taken the high (sorry phone sp) road on many occasions.
I don't care, I never buy his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.