Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A very mature response from ebay seller of Finest Gold X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
A Jason Bay Finest Gold X-fractor didn't sell on ebay so I thought I'd make him an offer. This was the response I got.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

So if your some one that bought from him, hopefully you won't have any issues as I'm sure it won't be an easy fix. Just thought I'd give a heads up.

Ebay ID: sol1940297wv

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
i asked him to lower the starting price or sell offline to me the miggys before they ended and got the same response, no big deal tho as at 10 per or so dlvd per card isnt too bad considering what they were going for the first time around (50 or so per miggy card dlvd.)

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
A_Pharis said:
Instead, he's going to put it up for sale at the same price to hope that it somehow sells.

just saying, but i didnt see these the first time he listed and the miggy went unsold, then i saw them the 2nd time for same price and got em so it happens!

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Instead, he's going to put it up for sale at the same price to hope that it somehow sells.

I don't know. I've had plenty of stuff listed for a 7 day auction with no bids and then relisted the following week and received multiple bids.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
tpeichel said:
A_Pharis said:

I don't know. I've had plenty of stuff listed for a 7 day auction with no bids and then relisted the following week and received multiple bids.

I'm sure alot of people have, but I'll bet not everyone treats a potential customer like that. Especially over a couple of bucks. ::facepalm::

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
I bought the Jeter off of him so I then asked him to sell me the other Jeter since there are two different versions in the set, and he sold it to me with out even listing it on ebay with no problems. :D

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
jrinne said:
I guess the big question is how much was the card and how much did you offer?

It was listed for $9.99 and I offered $6, but expecting a counteroffer. If he had simple said no thanks, I would have moved on, but no, he had to be a dick about it, so I thought I'd share my experience.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Resident Bay Fan said:
jrinne said:

It was listed for $9.99 and I offered $6, but expecting a counteroffer. If he had simple said no thanks, I would have moved on, but no, he had to be a dick about it, so I thought I'd share my experience.

If you really want the card, then pay $9.99! I would be happy to get it for my PC and get it over with...

::facepalm::

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
excel_B said:
[quote="Resident Bay Fan":3ms1tqak]
jrinne said:

If you really want the card, then pay $9.99! I would be happy to get it for my PC and get it over with...

::facepalm::[/quote:3ms1tqak]

I've been buying Bay auto's #/25 for that much. And what is wrong with making an offer and expecting a counter? Have you not ever done that?

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Resident Bay Fan said:
A Jason Bay Finest Gold X-fractor didn't sell on ebay so I thought I'd make him an offer. This was the response I got.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

So if your some one that bought from him, hopefully you won't have any issues as I'm sure it won't be an easy fix. Just thought I'd give a heads up.

Ebay ID: sol1940297wv

I didn't realize the card was $10.

I understand you want it cheaper, but sometimes you just gotta pay a bit of a premium.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Resident Bay Fan said:
tpeichel said:
[quote="A_Pharis":8zfqhumi]Instead, he's going to put it up for sale at the same price to hope that it somehow sells.

I'm sure alot of people have, but I'll bet not everyone treats a potential customer like that. Especially over a couple of bucks. ::facepalm::[/quote:8zfqhumi]

Not condoning his response whatsoever.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i bought his butler, paid twice what it was worth,
but i had to have it. he was a very fast shipper,
which is cool

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
boomo said:
i bought his butler, paid twice what it was worth,
but i had to have it. he was a very fast shipper,
which is cool

I consider myslef a Jason Bay super collector, but I won't bow to an ass with an attitude. I paid $485 for a Piazza Donruss Crusade Red, but the seller was very pleasant to deal with. Another of the Bay's will show up at some point.

Members online

Latest posts