Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AZ fall league Graphing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
All I have to say is WOW!! I will start sharing in the next few days my photos of the balls and cards.. Sorry, just too tired tonight!

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
TBTwinsFan said:
FortyFour said:
so why post lol.

Too keep us interested.

what he said..
I don't normally get this many cards autographed. I actually sent stuff out to my friend that lives in Az and he was kind of enough to get cards signed for me..

so at the league I did the following:
Gerrit Cole, OMLB, SS, 2 cards
Danny Hultzen, OMLB, SS, Baseball America
Matt Purke, OMLB, SS, 2 cards
Mike Trout, 1 card (ahole to everyone)
Bryce Harper, 0 for 0 (another quality ahole)
Mike Olt, 4 cards
Aaron Hicks, 3 cards
Will Myers, 4 cards
Tim Beckham, 1 card (shocker)
Andrew Cashner, OMILB, Ss, 1 card (another shocker)
Joe Panik, OMLB, SS
Oscar Tavares, OMLB, SS
Junior Lake, OMILB, SS
Nolan Arenado, OMLB, SS, 5 cards
Tim Wheeler, OMLB, SS

I have more, and I will take some pics of them tonight and post..

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Yea Harper and Trout were real "Richards".. they both were chatty Cathys on the field. But when it came to autographing, they signed like 2 per person. There was probably 15 people wanting their autographs.
Gose flat out told people. "I don't sign autographs"
Lamiheau was a great guy to me. We talked college football.
I was impressed with Danny Hultzen. What a nice guy!

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
19braves77 said:
My days out there the jerk factor went:

1. Bryce Harper
2. His butt pal Trout
3. Andrew Oliver
4. Wes Middlebrooks
5. DJ LeMahieu

Very shocking, he always signed whatever I had and offered to do more if I had them this year at AA Tennessee....Someone has had to tick him off before you got to him or something.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
ya I agree. he was super nice.
the worse of the league is as follows:
Gose-straight richard head
Harper/Trout-could be the same person
Brad Boxberger..

Those were the only "real" ones that were jackasses. However, I am sure there was others

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Glad to hear LeMahieu still has a good head under his shoulders...also, i agree, I have seen the best and worst of Harper but I really think it is:

a) when you ask
b) how you ask
c) what mood he is in

I am looking forward to seeing pictures!

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
You could have acted like the nicest person to Harper in AZ and he wouldn't sign. But oh well..
Pictures are coming! I promise.. just haven't had a free moment

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
brianga26 said:
Yea Harper and Trout were real "Richards".. they both were chatty Cathys on the field. But when it came to autographing, they signed like 2 per person. There was probably 15 people wanting their autographs.

I love how this makes them terrible guys. They signed two per and thats terrible?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
brianga26 said:

:lol:

My oh my... so by this logic, everyone I have gotten one graph of is a jerk?

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
What the OP probably meant was out of the 15 people who were waiting for autographs, Harper and Trout each signed two autographs ['per person' as the OP refers to it, probably means 'Harper and Trout' and not the people waiting for autographs] and that was it - not that each player signed a couple of autographs for the 15 people.

jwc9p said:
brianga26 said:

I love how this makes them terrible guys. They signed two per and thats terrible?

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
they signed two autos.. TOTAL. nothing more.. and it was not for just kids or something like that (which I totally agree with)

Members online