Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What a arm this guy has - Wieters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Agreed! The best defensive catcher in the AL.

I am really enjoying the emergence of Wieters finally. I hope he continues to improve.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
sheetskout said:
Agreed! The best defensive catcher in the AL.

I am really enjoying the emergence of Wieters finally. I hope he continues to improve.

And he gets some Cards to collect... :(

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Grew up and played here in good ol'Goose Creek! The first guy in the video is Brett Gardner, another local guy. Matt has always been a beast behind the plate even when he was younger.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Well deserved GG this year. It was a pleasure to watch him behind the plate all year this year. Can you imagine if he starts hitting like he was projected to?

And I agree with gt - he needs some fracking cards in the hobby!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
What's amazing is that he doesn't seem to stand up all the fast, almost like he's taking his time because he knows his throws are going to get there so fast.

And it was obvious on some of those throws, that his home-to-third throws were moving quicker than the pitches he received.

asw37

Mar 9, 2010
just underscores how bad the Pirates front office was under Littlefield.... taking Moskos over this guy for finical reasons!

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
While he doesnt get nearly the credit that his brothr gets, when it comes to throwing out runners this guy is about as good as it gets.
[youtube:17fq2q5h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NMyGOMSRn4&feature=fvst[/youtube:17fq2q5h]

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
CollectorsCorner said:
ThoseBackPages said:
it's a shame Razor ruined his hobby career

I enjoy players with next to no cards.

I thought that you were Seahawks Chris there for a second! :lol:

And yeah, his card career is not "ruined", just delayed. I'm just not very patient... :cry:

Members online