Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hit some PC milestones recently

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Picked up a few new Glaus cards at the last show I went to, puts me to 930. I think I made my goal for the year to get to 900, so I'm there and then some. Not a bad collection, but then I remember that Thumpersports has 235+ Glaus 1/1s alone, and it doesn't seem as extensive anymore!

My Scott Rolen collection broke the 800 mark recently, up to 850. Helton and Thome are pushing 800, at 768 and 767 respectively. Nomar broke the 700 card mark with 722, and Larry Walker (657) and Rafael Palmeiro (643) should be there soon. Curt Schilling is pushing 600 (587), and I have two more pushing the 500 mark (Molitor at 192 and Will Clark at 491).

Wouldn't have hit some of those milestones without the help of a few folks here. Many thanks!

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
DeliciousBacon said:
Picked up a few new Glaus cards at the last show I went to, puts me to 930. I think I made my goal for the year to get to 900, so I'm there and then some. Not a bad collection, but then I remember that Thumpersports has 235+ Glaus 1/1s alone, and it doesn't seem as extensive anymore!

My Scott Rolen collection broke the 800 mark recently, up to 850. Helton and Thome are pushing 800, at 768 and 767 respectively. Nomar broke the 700 card mark with 722, and Larry Walker (657) and Rafael Palmeiro (643) should be there soon. Curt Schilling is pushing 600 (587), and I have two more pushing the 500 mark (Molitor at 192 and Will Clark at 491).

Wouldn't have hit some of those milestones without the help of a few folks here. Many thanks!

That is way to many damn players to try and keep up with! Congrats on the milestone

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
jwc9p said:
DeliciousBacon said:

That is way to many damn players to try and keep up with! Congrats on the milestone

I was thinking the same thing, but he is doing a very good job of holding them all down!

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
pm me with your address and i will eventually get a rolen binder to you that i put together. you probably have them (its like 200 cards) but you can use them for bait if you want to. i have to find it, i shuttered it when he was traded.
you cant have this one, but one is available on the bay, i have to tie my hand to keep from clicking on it.........
alberttriplepatch.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
pujols5hof said:
you cant have this one, but one is available on the bay, i have to tie my hand to keep from clicking on it.........
alberttriplepatch.jpg

This has been a severe problem with my Rolen collection, as well as Jim Edmonds and JD Drew: all of them spent a lot of time with the Cardinals, and ended up on multi-cards with Pujols. Even low-level inserts featuring Pujols command a premium, regardless of who else is on the card; 2004 Leaf Cornerstones with Pujols and Rolen is one example, took me a while to find it for less than a few bucks (not much cash, but I'm pretty thrifty with my buying). I'm not interested in paying premium money for someone who I don't collect, so any sweet patches like the one above will forever be out of my price range.

BTW, you are thanked many times over! :D