Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======== The Morning Thread ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
If i can't yell , talk etc at something where the rich rub elbows i have no use for it -= tennis /golf ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Resident Bay Fan said:
Morning guys.

Barry, ::facepalm:: :lol:

Bosox, I use to love playing ball with my son. Enjoy it while it lasts, they grow up to fast.

I'm like a little kid waiting to be picked. As soon as the coach asks for someone to shag during practice or run bases I grab a glove a run on the field. Loved the game when I was younger and really love sharing it with my youngest now. You are right, they grow up fast and better catch every moment we can!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
tramers said:
If i can't yell , talk etc at something where the rich rub elbows i have no use for it -= tennis /golf ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

I have to agree Barry. I've never had a thing for tennis or golf, although I have tried golfing a time or 2.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good morning men

up a bit earlier today to get the girls ready. right after I drop them off at school I'm driving my wife to Boston for her knee appointment. we have the MRI's with us and we'll hear what the doctor has to say about it and what she will need to have done to fix it I'm sure.

Have a good one guys

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Paul - Best of luck to your wife and drive safe. :grouphug:
George - There's a good bit of glare on the blue side of the patch on the Rose Leaf auto. Think it might hurt sales?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Good Morning!!

got to see an incredible comeback by the Penguins in the 3rd Period last night over the Avs.

Paul good luck to your wife at the doctor.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
69MetsFan said:
Good morning all!
Paul - Best of luck to your wife and drive safe. :grouphug:
George - There's a good bit of glare on the blue side of the patch on the Rose Leaf auto. Think it might hurt sales?

Hope not/Should not. I will scan it tomorrow.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Back from my day in Manhattan. Photoshop Poweruser conference. Learned and shared some new terchniques and ideas.
Getting ready for the Beta testing of photoshop CS6 next year.
Finding it harder to keep up with all the changes :benson: Need to apply about 40 hours a week just to get re-certified. Like going back to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts