Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anna Benson... ah, I've missed you.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
i wondered what happened to her. her husband was a decent pitcher but she ruined any type of career he may have had at the time. count me in on being a motorboater. i could go all "bad santa" and tell her she wouldn't $h!t right for week when i got done with her, but I'm too "classy" for that.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Don't kid yourself. Every single one of us men (and some of the ladies) on this board would hit it if

1) Ms. Benson was before us, and willing.
2) It would not affect our current relationship status.
3) We could be sure that no disease would result from same.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Bob Loblaw said:
Don't kid yourself. Every single one of us men (and some of the ladies) on this board would hit it if

1) Ms. Benson was before us, and willing.
2) It would not affect our current relationship status.
3) We could be sure that no disease would result from same.

Is there a sign-up sheet being passed around or something?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Geek.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I got a Google alert about this today (Baseball Wives to air on VH1 beginning Nov. 30) because Mark Grace's ex-wife Tanya is one of the five castmates.

vh1-baseball-wives-cast-1319644497.jpg

L to R: Tanya Grace, Brooke Villone (Ron Villone), Anna Benson, Chantel Kendall (Jason Kendall), Jordana Lenz.

Who the heck was Jordana Lenz married to? Even VH1's site doesn't say.

A_Pharis

Jaypers said:

Paaahahahaha...

However, just because you may fall into a certain genre doesn't mean we all fall into that genre. I wouldn't want to be with her much in the same way I wouldn't want to eat an open-faced roast beef sandwich that had the meat already chewed and spat onto the bread.
I don't have to worry about the "won't affect my relationship" stipulation since I'd have no need to temp it.

Members online

Latest posts