Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Washington Collectors Tacoma Show This Weekend! Auto Guests!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Charity Event show this weekend with Autograph Guests and from what I heard some dealers from across the country.

Show is for Braydon Hutchison who was diagnosed with CML

Autograph Guests
Edgar Martinez
Bret Boone
Denny McLain
Tommy Davis
Dave Valle
Julio Cruz
Jim Nettles
Lenny Wilkins
Pete Ward
Don Johnson
Joe Verbanic
Eddie O'Brien
Johhny O'Brien
Bobby Gene Smith
Eric Wilkins

Should be at least 40 tables of dealers

Tacoma Elks Lodge
1965 S Union Ave
Tacoma, WA 98405

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Good luck! I hope this one is as good as the supermall show for you! I probably will pass on shows for a while after that!!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Damn work...won't be able to make it :( Kevin may be on the hunt as well but could any of you let me know if you see a 2011 Topps Finest Felix Hernandez purple refractor /5? Enjoy the show guys and I hope to make it to the next Auburn show :)

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Wasn't as good as it was hyped up to be. I did decent but the other dealers were all grumbling (more their fault with their high prices) Auto guests all showed up and that seemed to go well. Not sure if I met Pinbreaker or not.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
CollectorsCorner said:
Wasn't as good as it was hyped up to be. I did decent but the other dealers were all grumbling (more their fault with their high prices) Auto guests all showed up and that seemed to go well. Not sure if I met Pinbreaker or not.

Where were you at?

In by the dining area?
or that little elevation area?
or just inside the door as you walk in?
or the hallway next to the auditorium?
or inside the auditorium?

There were the 4 guys playing cards in the inside elevated area..

I walked around and talked to everyone..

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Pinbreaker said:
CollectorsCorner said:

Where were you at?

In by the dining area?

I was in the room with the guys playing cards just on the lower level. I had a table to myself against the window with 3 guys across from me.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
CollectorsCorner said:
Pinbreaker said:
CollectorsCorner said:

Where were you at?

In by the dining area?

I was in the room with the guys playing cards just on the lower level. I had a table to myself against the window with 3 guys across from me.

So the guy I was with was trying to trade the Julio Jones and the Jake Locker.. I was the tall guy, grey hair with the Seattle Mariners Shirt on.. I bought some cards (Joe Torre with the Yankees Swatch was one.. )

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Pinbreaker said:
CollectorsCorner said:
Pinbreaker said:
CollectorsCorner said:

Where were you at?

In by the dining area?

So the guy I was with was trying to trade the Julio Jones and the Jake Locker.. I was the tall guy, grey hair with the Seattle Mariners Shirt on.. I bought some cards (Joe Torre with the Yankees Swatch was one.. )

O ok! Hopefully I gave you a good deal :) I remember now though.

Members online

Latest posts