Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOLY COW, pulled a big one from a Bowman Blaster. Pic Added!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Re: HOLY COW , pulled a big one from a Bowman Blaster

As a fellow Arctic monkeys fan I say congratulations! If I were you I would put it on eBay right now with the by now or best offer of $1000.

RandomH

I'll be home in a little bit to update everything with a pic and further info. kinda shocked out of my mind, the highest end card I ever pulled was around 50 dollars.

RandomH

Went to Meijer to pick some thanksgiving stuff with my mom. I stopped at the card section and there were 6 blasters of 2011 Bowman Draft. I grabbed the 5th one and five packs in I hit a big one.

Odds 1:35,000

2011 Bowman Draft Joe Panik Purple Refractor Autograph 6/10 !
PANIK.jpg

This is the biggest pull of my life so far and I would like to list it to get some money for college books and what-not after break. Should I list it with a best offer or auction and how so? What do you guys think it would go for?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
There are purple refractors this year too? Wonder when they're going to run out of colors?lol

Nice hit though! Should bring you some cash.

RandomH

I was litterly shaking as I pulled it :lol: .

The Red /5 got listed BO/BIN of US $1,299.00.

I'm thinking 1199.99 BO/BIN ? Is that reasonable or am I nuts. I mean the purples are Retail EXCLUSIVE?

Thanks for the warm wishes everyone :) :grouphug:

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Congrats on the awesome pull! I would just buy it up with a BIN/Best Offer and let the offers pour in. Hard to put a vaule on it since it would likely be the first one listed. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
great pull! but i wouldnt have been shaking if i pulled cuz i have no idea who it is and woulda thought 10 bucks at most lol.

congrats random h though