Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

where do you rip?

when do you rip your packs?

• on the way home

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
For those of us who still buy packs/boxes when do you rip your packs? In the Parking lot? (as I do) while driving home (as I do if im rushing though only at red lights) or can you wait to get home?

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I fear pulling something like that but droping it on the car floor and damaging it but i cant wait till I get home.. LOL

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
bongo870 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Pine Tar said:
69MetsFan said:
My wife likes to bust packs and neither of us has the patience to wait until we get home. :cool:
I do it in the car all the time....oh wait..are we takling about cards? ;)

I'll fart almost anywhere.

Almost? i try to do my best to do it everywhere. lol :)

:lol:

I am at least courteous... sometimes.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
miguelcabrera said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Pine Tar said:
69MetsFan said:
My wife likes to bust packs and neither of us has the patience to wait until we get home. :cool:

::facepalm::

I read it wrong :|

I somehow thought we were talking about ripping (farting) but I re-read it and I get it now :lol:

Anyway, back to the convo.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
If I buy it at a show I open it there, LCS - LCS online-home. I don't have enough patience to make it out to my car first.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I hate opening anywhere I don't have supplies and storage readily available.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
bongo870 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Pine Tar said:
69MetsFan said:

Almost? i try to do my best to do it everywhere. lol :)
I like elevators just as I'm heading out and others are going to be in there for atleast a few more floors :lol:

jdk16

Mar 29, 2011
wow i must be in the minority for sure.. i always take mine home, and usually wait for everyone to go to bed and i have some peace and quiet to open alone.. Sometimes Ill take up to a few hours opening a box.. 100 bucks is a big purchase for me and i like to enjoy it

Now this all changes if my son goes to the LCS with me then hes begging to open at the store or when we get home.. i hate opening in store b/c it ends up costing more as we keep pressing our luck lol

Members online