Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Bo Knows"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Started working on this one 6 months ago. Bo was known for taking bats and shattering them over his knee, among other things. 1990 was an excellent year for trying to pull that B&W Score Bo. I combined both of those things together to make this one. Hope you guys/gals like looking at it as much as I do:

http://www.timcarrollart.com/boknows.htm

Tim

Mets/Jets

Sep 11, 2011
I loved watching this guy play. You are one talented dude to come up with that idea. Well done sir.

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
Topps should hire U & help them create new insert card :idea: instead of keep on using Chrome refractors/ GU auto as their selling brand.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Simply awesome work! I agree that there's got to be a hobby place for your work. Maybe a revitalized Diamond Kings line like when Vernon Wells Sr. did the art.

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
olerud363 said:
Simply awesome work! I agree that there's got to be a hobby place for your work. Maybe a revitalized Diamond Kings line like when Vernon Wells Sr. did the art.

Mercy....if I had the opportuniy to have my work on any major brand's insert checklist, it would be a dream come true. Anyone that collects/collected cards as a kid dreamed of being on his own card. I knew pretty early I would never be on one as a player.....but having my work included would mean just as much - if not more. ;)

Thanks again.....and if anyone has any connections, lol.......

Tim

Latest posts