Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is how COMC shipped my order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
You get what you pay for.

1. New outer box
2. New smaller box
3. Peanuts
4. Cards wrapped in a new team bag and sleeved
5. Detailed item breakdown with prices and pics

IMG_20111121_145905.jpg

Totally worth the shipping cost.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
csmtampa said:
I LOVE COMC

What he said.

Unless something drastic happens, they will always get my money. I tend to stock away a few cards here and there and, once I get 20 or more in, I just use the bulk shipping at the end of the month. No toploaders (unless I pay .25 per I want, which is still cheap to me), but packaged great and the order is always accurate.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Impressive. I've never been 100% satisfied with the way they've package my cards but it's always been acceptable. I recall requesting bulk shipping for my cards (should be shipped in plastic box, which I feel is safer) and I guess they found it easier to package it the standard way.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I love the cards I've gotten from COMC. I still use them all the time, but I'm still absotely in shock that they didn't use DC on a package they sent me, which ended up getting lost and I never received. In that package? You guessed it - a 2008 Topps Heritage Marco Scutaro Black Refractor, one of two I have ever seen and the only one I need to finish my set. There were some other black refs in there too - nobody big but they were holes in my set that I am still looking to fill.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I've always been pleased with COMC's shipping methods, no matter how large or small my order. I prefer the cards sandwiched between toploaders method over using plastic boxes because those things are unforgiving on corners. Sandwiching the cards allows them to move a bit without corner damage.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I've placed a number of orders, and have never had an issue.
Shipping times to Canada are a little long, but I don't mind waiting for the great deals I've found.
I love the fact that they use the proper sized top loaders for whatever you've ordered. I can't tell you the number of times I've bought on eBay, and you'll get 1 huge loader, with 6 or 7 cards jammed in them. I pay roughly the same rates from COMC, and each card arrives perfectly.
A very large eBay seller just lost my business because of their crappy shipping. I used to be able to count on them, but now, its like their cards are being packaged by monkeys. A top loader that was entirely way too large was used to ship a single card, #d /50, with no penny sleeve. Now I'm trying to work something out with them to make up for the dinged corners. ::facepalm::

Jester

Mar 31, 2011
mudflap02 said:
I love the cards I've gotten from COMC. I still use them all the time, but I'm still absotely in shock that they didn't use DC on a package they sent me, which ended up getting lost and I never received. In that package? You guessed it - a 2008 Topps Heritage Marco Scutaro Black Refractor, one of two I have ever seen and the only one I need to finish my set. There were some other black refs in there too - nobody big but they were holes in my set that I am still looking to fill.

HI, mudflap02. My name is Jeremy and I work for COMC. It's important to us that any time someone doesn't receive their cards, it gets resolved. We include complimentary DC on every domestic order we ship, so if you're in the states we can always track the package. Please shoot us an email with the details of your missing order and I'll look into it myself.
Thanks!

-Jeremy

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Thanks to this post I've finally decided to check out COMC (for buying). For someone who rarely uses eBay but would like to add new (but fairly cheap) cards, this looks like a good site.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
ffgameman said:
Thanks to this post I've finally decided to check out COMC (for buying). For someone who rarely uses eBay but would like to add new (but fairly cheap) cards, this looks like a good site.

It is a fantastic site! I have used it a number of times to finish off sets!

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I went on a COMC shopping spree a couple of weeks ago buying IU and Uconn basketball Auto's for my PC. Feel free to help if you have any :D

Members online