Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's up with the BDP retail auto parallels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
I've seen Blues #'d to 199 and 500. Is there a difference I'm missing?

Can someone run down the parallel rainbow for retail autos?

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
I think the seller with the Henderson Alvarez that says his Blue is #/500 is mistaken. I'm pretty sure all the Blues are #/199 and he just made a mistake in the listing. I was going to ask the same question last night, but figured it was just a listing error.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Joshua.Roundtree said:
I think the seller with the Henderson Alvarez that says his Blue is #/500 is mistaken. I'm pretty sure all the Blues are #/199 and he just made a mistake in the listing. I was going to ask the same question last night, but figured it was just a listing error.

Ah, ok, thanks. I wondered as much.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Add me to the list of people having questions about this set.

I've seen a red #'ed to 25

It seems like not a people is busting retail right?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
r2d2 said:
Add me to the list of people having questions about this set.

I've seen a red #'ed to 25

It seems like not a people is busting retail right?
Retail is not out in all areas yet. I have seen some monster hits from the retail that is out though. And yes it seems the numbering is off this year. But it is Topps and I expect this every year

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
My local Wally World was raided by eBay member pyen

And from the looks of his eBay listings, he absolutely destroyed retail odds in his breaks. A Purple Auto /10 and Bryce Harper Futures Game Auto were just two of his hits. Looks like retail this year may actually be a decent break, as opposed to other years when the Retail Auto checklists were poor.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Joshua.Roundtree said:
My local Wally World was raided by eBay member pyen

And from the looks of his eBay listings, he absolutely destroyed retail odds in his breaks. A Purple Auto /10 and Bryce Harper Futures Game Auto were just two of his hits. Looks like retail this year may actually be a decent break, as opposed to other years when the Retail Auto checklists were poor.

I seen what he has and starting the Harper at 250 and not letting go at .99 and and letting ride, seems it will not sell. bit it is the holiday weekend so I maybe wrong.

Members online

Latest posts