Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice little mailday of some Perez-Steele autos'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So I was looking at some Perez-Steele auto's the other day and saw some that had some sleeves on them with stats..

I looked at his completed auctions to see if he had sold some others and the feedback he got..

Only one had sold and it was a Yogi Berra.. since they didn't get sold on auction, I thought I would send him a note about wanting the cards that didn't sell in a lot.. he took my offer.. I got them today and they were all in a nice binder and the letters that came with the binder.. Too bad there were only 8 of them..

Enjoy..

top-letter.jpg

coa.jpg

bench-sleeve.jpg

brooks-sleeve.jpg

duke-sleeve.jpg

kaline-sleeve.jpg

killebrew-sleeve.jpg

kiner-sleeve.jpg

mccovey-sleeve.jpg

mantle-sleeve.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
hofmichael said:
Did anyone cert those sigs?Just curious.
Mike

If you mean PSA or JSA, no, but if you look at the 2nd letter with the green text, down at the bottom, there is a coa by the company that produced these sets..

This set was from 1989 and I have seen these sets out there before. I have no reason to believe these are fake if that is what you are aluding to..

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
i have a griffey rookie auto set from the same company, a few years older tho

id say autos are legit

coa.jpg

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
awesome stuff, the 1989 perez steele were definately my favorites, you should get the rest of them if they pop up on ebay!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
KOBEARODLT said:
awesome stuff, the 1989 perez steele were definately my favorites, you should get the rest of them if they pop up on ebay!

Here are a few that I have..

all.jpg

I also picked this up recently..

williams.jpg

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
Wow those are nice.

Having the Mantle to pair with the Williams is especially cool!

I need to pick up a Killer one of these days. One of the few items I don't have signed by him.

Craig

Chris D.

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice! I've never seen those before with the frame and career highlights. I like them much more than the others.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Craig - 21hawk said:
Wow those are nice.

Having the Mantle to pair with the Williams is especially cool!

I need to pick up a Killer one of these days. One of the few items I don't have signed by him.

Craig

I have this one if you are interested.. since I just got one with the new lot I picked up..

killebrew.jpg

Members online

Latest posts