Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

International Shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
I had an auction end and I only ship within the United States. Someone from Saudi Arabia won the auction. Does anyone know if I can I cancel that transaction without fear of getting a negative from the buyer?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
bcubs said:
I had an auction end and I only ship within the United States. Someone from Saudi Arabia won the auction. Does anyone know if I can I cancel that transaction without fear of getting a negative from the buyer?

Just a few thoughts..

How much is the item? If the item is over $50, I would ship it global express priority insured..

What is their feedback like?

There are US citizens over there that might collect cards as well as some Saudi's..

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
It's only a $22 item so I would probably spend more than it's worth to ship it. I shipped a couple of basketball lots over there in Sept and the guy had great feedback, then said he never got them so I refunded the money. That was when I quit shipping internationally.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts